Configuring Windows Mobile Device from Desktop
Interessante! Scaricata…ma la provo domani:
In any case, Jeff from SmartPhone France wrote a utility called Tweak WM6. The goal of the tool is to tweak Windows Mobile 5 or 6 device registry from the desktop using Desktop Communication Library (RAPI).
So with the tools you can :
- Fix a bug on s710 regarding reminder volume
- Change IE home page
- Change the display of icon (GridView or line)
- Change the apps in the “add-remove software”
- Change Owner information
- Copy and Install multiple cab.
- Change Icons Order
- File explorer …. 😉
- Force GuestOnly Mode in Active Sync and WMDC.